- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fruit Bats - Absolute Loser
- Write a Review
- #K76999 000000000 K76999000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Eric D. Johnson is Fruit Bats. And Fruit Bats is back. Although Fruit Bats has been ostensibly been ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Eric D. Johnson is Fruit Bats. And Fruit Bats is back. Although Fruit Bats has been ostensibly been a solo project since it's inception in 1997, Johnson ditched the name after 16 years and five successful studio albums. He's found success scoring films like 'Smashed' and 'Our Idiot Brother' and contributing songs to movies like 'Wild.' He's produced albums for artists like The Cardigans, Nina Persson and bands like Breathe Owl Breathe. He s continued to grow his Huichica Music Festival and even recorded a solo album under his own name. But in 2014, Johnson was ready to drive the car off the cliff. His wife suffered a miscarriage. He lost his voice in a cancer scare. His sense of identity felt frail his purpose seemed unclear. So Johnson turned back to his creative constant, Fruit Bats. Fruit Bats sixth album 'Absolute Loser' represents a triumphant return to name and form. Fruit Bats rebirth parallels Johnson's resiliency, and 'Absolute Loser' is his treaty on how to redefine oneself after tragedy.;Track List:1. From a Soon-To-Be Ghost Town;2. Humbug Mountain Song;3. None of Us;4. Absolute Loser;5. Baby Bluebird;6. My Sweet Midwest;7. Birthday Drunk;8. Good Will Come to You;9. It Must Be Easy;10. Don't You Know That
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.