- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fu Manchu - Godzilla's / Eatin' Dust +4
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L63580 000000000 L63580000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/07/2019;Notes:Limited 10 inch colored vinyl housed in a gatefold sleeve. Godzilla's/Eatin' Dust is the most popular release in Fu Man...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:06/07/2019;Notes:Limited 10 inch colored vinyl housed in a gatefold sleeve. Godzilla's/Eatin' Dust is the most popular release in Fu Manchu's 29 year recorded history. It is the combination of what were originally 2 distinct 10"releases: Godzilla (1997) and Eatin' Dust (1999). Last year, Scott Hill (vocals/guitar) found the original tapes from the Godzilla recording sessions produced by Josh Homme and unearthed a secret that had been in his garage since 1996... The band had recorded 4 songs that had never been released. These extra songs are early versions of "Grendel, Snowman," "Strolling Astronomer" and "Urethane" (whose final versions appeared on 1997's The Action Is Go) and a cover of Thin Lizzy's "Jailbreak" (which is a different version than the one which was released on 7" in 1998). The songs line up perfectly with the original tracklist, which includes the band's crowd pleasing cover of Blue Oyster Cult's 'Godzilla' and fan favorites 'Eatin' Dust' and 'Mongoose' (which was featured in a Super Bowl commercial for Toyota and included in the TV series 'Sons Of Anarchy' and the films 'Boondock Saints II' and 'The Hot Chick').;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, COLORED VINYL, 10-INCH VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.