- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fu Manchu - Godzilla's Eatin Dust
- Write a Review
- #K49079 000000000 K49079000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/09/2010;Notes:Reissue on the band's own label of the 1998 classic Fu Manchu album, originally released on Man's Ruin. This 8 track LP...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/09/2010;Notes:Reissue on the band's own label of the 1998 classic Fu Manchu album, originally released on Man's Ruin. This 8 track LP comes with new gatefold artwork, new track sequence, and features the stellar lineup of Scott Hill (guitar, vocals), Brant Bjork (drums), Brad Davis (bass) and Bob Balch (guitar). Eighth track is a Blue Oyster Cult cover. Tracks: Eatin' Dust, Shift Kicker, Orbitor, Mongoose, Pigeon Toe, Module Overload, Living Legend, Godzilla.;Track List:1. Eatin Dust;2. Shift Kicker;3. Orbitor;4. Mongoose;5. Pigeon Toe;6. Module Overload;7. Living Legend;8. Godzilla
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.