- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fu-Schnickens - F.U. Dont Take It Personal
- Write a Review
- #K60655 000000000 K60655000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including four page insert with rap lyrics. Even before they made it to the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including four page insert with rap lyrics. Even before they made it to the record bins, three-man New York crew Fu-Schnickens created quite a buzz in the hip-hop community with the oddity of their group name. Once they dropped their debut album, F.U. Don't Take It Personal', their music turned out to be every bit as curious and intriguing. Released February 25, 1992. Recording sessions for the album took place at Battery Studios in New York, New York. The album peaked at #64 on the Billboard 200 chart. By late 1992, it was certified gold by the RIAA, for shipping 500, 000 copies in the United States. The album spawned three popular singles, including 'Ring The Alarm', 'True Fuschnick' and 'La Schmoove'. In The Village Voice, Robert Christgau praised Fu-Schnickens' ideas and illusory rhymes, calling the group 'rappers whose visions of fun, agape, and aural conquest remain open-ended, playful, and, face it, silly'.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.