- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fucked Up - Couple Tracks: Singles 2002-2009
- Write a Review
- L31234 000000000 L31234000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/26/2010;Notes:MATADOR RECORDS releases the double CD and double LP compilation of Fucked Up's (recent Polaris Prize winners) many, ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/26/2010;Notes:MATADOR RECORDS releases the double CD and double LP compilation of Fucked Up's (recent Polaris Prize winners) many, many hard-to-find uncollected 7" and 12" tracks. 'Couple Tracks' contains 25 songs and is designed as a sequel to their earlier compilation, Epics in Minutes (Deranged, 2004). This new compilation comes with a complete illustrated discography of the contents, with extensive liner notes about each song. Chronologically, it ranges from the A-side of their first single, 'No Pasar n', a commentary on the Spanish Civil War released on Deranged in 2002, to the fast alternate take of 'No Epiphany', their latest 7" on Matador from early 2009. The compilation also contains five unreleased tracks and retails at the price of a single album.;Track List:1. No Pasar N;2. Neat Parts [7 Version] [Version];3. Generation [7 Version] [Version];4. Ban Violins;5. Dangerous Fumes;6. Triumph of Life [7 Version] [Version];7. Fixed Race;8. Toronto FC;9. Black Hats;10. David Christmas;11. No Epiphany [Fast Version] [Version];12. Crooked Head [Video Version] [Version];13. I Hate Summer;14. Teenage Problems;15. Carried Out to Sea;16. Looking Back;17. Anorak City;18. I Don't Want to Be Friends with You;19. Mustaa Lunta;20. Dream Come True;21. Magic Kingdom;22. Magic Word [Daytrotter Version] [Version];23. Last Man Standing [Year of the Dog Version] [Version];24. He S So Frisky;25. David Comes to Life [Daytrotter Version] [Version]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.