- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fucked Up - Glass Boys
- Write a Review
- #K83098 000000000 K83098000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2014;Notes:On their fourth album Toronto's Fucked Up pare things back to a single LP. In contrast to the sprawling epic of their l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2014;Notes:On their fourth album Toronto's Fucked Up pare things back to a single LP. In contrast to the sprawling epic of their last album, the punk rock opera DAVID COMES TO LIFE, the 2014 album returns to rock n roll basics, verse-chorus-verse-chorus. It also features guitar solos, mellotron and piano. Recorded for the first time in analogue, with Bill Skibbe (The Dead Weather, the Kills, Lower Dens, Andre Williams), the album is bathed in a warm, almost romantic glow. In particular, Jonah Falco's virtuosic drumming shines forth, each snare hit shattering the air. Damian Abraham's throaty growl is not less punk, but the overall effect is a more human, relatable Fucked Up. While the imagery still includes the usual high concept references (not least to classical mythology), Abraham and Mike Haliechuk's lyrics mostly address the puzzle of being in a punk rock band while having children and being in their early 30s.;Track List:1. Echo Boomer;2. Touch Stone;3. Sun Glass;4. The Art of Patrons;5. Warm Change;6. Paper the House;7. Det;8. Led By Hand;9. The Great Divide;10. Glass Boys;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.