- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fucked Up - Live At Third Man Records
- Write a Review
- #K67853 000000000 K67853000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:'Fucked Up is a rare band. They're a mutant strain of post-hardcore, arenapunk super-talents capable of reworking the s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:'Fucked Up is a rare band. They're a mutant strain of post-hardcore, arenapunk super-talents capable of reworking the strange and the beautiful into something cohesive, but never at the expense of their signature, addictive, furious entropy. They are truly a blitzkrieg of song and lyric. Is it work-shy and lazy to call a live record whose songs fl ow seamlessly into one another 'epic?' What if every track is a battering ram of rabid guitar, fugitive vox, death match bass and roaring drums? No matter how you dice it... one word won't ever be enough to explain a band like Fucked Up. All substitutions will pale in comparison to the experience itself. That goes for every blurb and every pixelated cell phone video out there. But... our record does the show justice. Fucked Up got their start as many often do, making the rounds on punk and DIY circuits in Toronto, around Canada and later into the USA. Punk is a genre known for it's velocity, brevity and politics, although here we have an almost complete inversion of those core traits: songs don't race the clock, mythology and storytelling weaving fully realized narratives, and a bipartisan set with a 100% approval rating.;Track List:1. Year of the Rat;2. David Comes to Life;3. Son the Father;4. I Hate Summer;5. Year of the Ox;6. California Cold
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.