- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fugazi - Seven Songs
- Write a Review
- K54971 000000000 K54971000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/21/2010;Notes:Fugazi, also officially referred to as 7 Songs, is the first, self-titled EP by the American post-hardcore band of the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/21/2010;Notes:Fugazi, also officially referred to as 7 Songs, is the first, self-titled EP by the American post-hardcore band of the same name. Unlike all other Fugazi releases, Guy Picciotto did not contribute guitar to this record all guitar was performed by Ian MacKaye. It was originally recorded in June 1988 and released in November 1988 on vinyl and again in 1989 on the compilation release 13 Songs along with the following EP Margin Walker. The photo used for the album cover was taken on June 30th, 1988 at Maxwell's in Hoboken, NJ. The release features "Waiting Room" which is often seen as the band's most well-known song (later covered by artists as diverse as Red Hot Chili Peppers and The Wildhearts), notorious for "the attention-getting drop into silence that occurs at the 22-second mark" as well as for it's "relentless ska/reggae-inflected drive", and "Suggestion", a "Meters-meets-Ruts thrust.";Track List:1. Waiting Room;2. Bulldog Front;3. Bad Mouth;4. Burning;5. Give Me the Cure;6. Suggestion;7. Glue Man;Special Attributes:MP3 DOWNLOAD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.