- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fumiya Tanaka - You Find the Key
- Write a Review
- L27796 000000000 L27796000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Triple-12" version. The long awaited full-length Perlon debut of Fumiya Tanaka. "Easily Japan's most talented and knowl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Triple-12" version. The long awaited full-length Perlon debut of Fumiya Tanaka. "Easily Japan's most talented and knowledgeable techno DJ, Fumiya Tanaka brought the sound of minimal, intense techno to Japan during the early '90s, and introduced thousands of club-goers to the best Detroit and German producers via his club nights around Osaka and Tokyo. Born in Kyoto, Tanaka listened to and played in punk bands as a teen, then entered the dance scene in 1990 via house, techno, and hip-hop. He began DJing soon after, and formed Japan's first electronic dance label, Torema Records, in 1993 for his own stripped-down productions. By 1995, Fumiya Tanaka released his first mix album, I Am Not a DJ, on Torema, which by then had gained major distribution through Sony. Later that year, he set up Untitled Records, who paved the way for more experimental techno via the compilation Abstract Set 1. Soon he was spinning around the world -- often in the company of DJ heroes Jeff Mills, Derrick May, and Dave Clarke -- and not long after, the European techno cognoscenti realized that Tanaka wasn't just one of the best DJs in Japan, but around the world.";Track List:1. Munich Uncertain;2. Got to See You;3. Find the Key 2012;4. Swallowed Memory;5. The Mysterious Pocket Is Right;6. The Only Your Researching;7. Cinematicorc;8. Love Keep Mapping the Head
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.