- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fun Boy Three - Ghost Town
- Write a Review
- K54778 000000000 K54778000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2009;Notes:- Special limited edition 12" vinyl from the only ska band that mattered, The Specials, featuring the all time classics...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2009;Notes:- Special limited edition 12" vinyl from the only ska band that mattered, The Specials, featuring the all time classics "Ghost Town," "A Message To You Rudy" and "Gangsters" plus two demo recordings of tracks that would later become Special's songs!;Track List:1. Our Lips Are Sealed;2. Man at C a;3. Message to You Rudy;4. Rude Boy's Outta Jail;5. Leave It Out;6. You're Wondering Now;7. Running Away;8. Ghost Town;9. It Ain't What You Do;10. It's You;11. Gangsters;12. Lunatics;13. Too Hot;14. Ghost Town [Mix];15. Our Lips Are Sealed [Mix]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.