- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Funeral Oration - Survival
- Write a Review
- #K90134 000000000 K90134000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/21/1998;Notes:With their third album under their belt, Funeral Oration continued to keep the punk fist pumping with their catchy time...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/21/1998;Notes:With their third album under their belt, Funeral Oration continued to keep the punk fist pumping with their catchy time changes and punchy guitar harmonies.;Track List:1. Do You Feel It;2. You Will;3. I Wanted Much;4. Wear My Heart;5. Caging Me in;6. That's Alright;7. Upstream Downstream;8. Where Do You Go?;9. Go for All;10. Kick It;11. Hard to the Core;12. That's Where I'm Now;13. I Love You;14. X Ruins Everything;15. Lies for Survival
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.