- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Funkadelic - America Eats It's Young
- Write a Review
- #K57408 000000000 K57408000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/25/1990;Notes:UK only vinyl pressing! a double album and worth every minute of it, "America Eats It's Young" from 1972 makes for a fr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/25/1990;Notes:UK only vinyl pressing! a double album and worth every minute of it, "America Eats It's Young" from 1972 makes for a freaky, funky, and aware good time. This LP contains the album's original 14 track album (remastered). Westbound. 2006.;Track List:1. You Hit the Nail on the Head;2. If You Don't Like the Effects Don't Produce the Cause;3. Everybody Is Going to Make It This Time;4. Joyful Process;5. We Hurt Too;6. Loose Booty;7. Philmore;8. I Call My Baby Pussycat;9. America Eats It's Young;10. Biological Speculation;11. That Was My Girl;12. Balance;13. Miss Lucifer's Love;14. Wake Up
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.