- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Funkadelic - Funkadelic
- Write a Review
- #K73917 000000000 K73917000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited edition clear and red starburst colored vinyl LP pressing. The 1970 debut from Detroit's nastiest, most shreddi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited edition clear and red starburst colored vinyl LP pressing. The 1970 debut from Detroit's nastiest, most shredding progenitors of funk-rock. Funkadelic formed in the late '60s and, in addition to Clinton, included the blazing guitar of Eddie Hazel, organist Mickey Atkins, rhythm guitarist Tawl Ross, and drummer Tiki Fulwood. Though firmly rooted in funk and soul, Funkadelic incorporates a dark psychedelic element, influenced by Hendrix and Sly Stone, to create a sound that was unparalleled at the time. Sampled by everyone from DJ Shadow to Ice Cube, Funkadelic still sounds fresh today and is the first solid example of George Clinton's eccentric genius.;Track List:1. Mommy What's a Funkadelic?;2. I Bet You;3. Music for My Mother;4. I Got a Thing You Got a Thing Everybody's Got a Thing;5. Good Old Music;6. Qualify and Satisfy;7. What Is Soul
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.