- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Funkadelic - Let's Take It to Stage
- Write a Review
- K57409 000000000 K57409000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/1992;Notes:UK only vinyl pressing. Despite it's misleading title, Funkadelic's Let's Take It to the Stage is not a live album. Thi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/1992;Notes:UK only vinyl pressing. Despite it's misleading title, Funkadelic's Let's Take It to the Stage is not a live album. This 1975 studio release is what many Funkadelic aficionados consider the band's last true rock-funk album, before Clinton and Co. Concentrated entirely on more dance-based and radio-friendly material. It is also the first Parliament-Funkadelic release to prominently feature the talents of the groups' recently acquired bassist, the outrageous Bootsy Collins, whom many regard as the very embodiment of funk. Let's Take It to the Stage also finds Parliament-Funkadelic on the verge of shedding it's long-lived cult status and finally reaching wide spread commercial success. Westbound. 2006.;Track List:1. Good to Your Earhole;2. Better By the Pound;3. Be My Beach;4. No Head No Backstage Pass;5. Let's Take It to the Stage;6. Get Off Your Ass and Jam;7. I Owe You Something Good;8. Stuffs and Things;9. Song Is Familiar;10. Atmosphere
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.