- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Funkadelic - Standing on the Verge of Getting It on
- Write a Review
- #K60010 000000000 K60010000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/23/2010;Notes:Originally released in 1974, 'Standing on the Verge of Getting It On', is the 6th album from George Clinton's pioneerin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/23/2010;Notes:Originally released in 1974, 'Standing on the Verge of Getting It On', is the 6th album from George Clinton's pioneering, funk-rock outfit. After a brief hiatus this album features the return of the blistering guitar work of Eddie Hazel, along with the consistently brilliant keyboards of future Talking Head Bernie Worrell. Another feather in the increasingly bizarre and brilliant cap of Mr. Clinton.;Track List:1. Red Hot Momma;2. Alice in My Fantasies;3. I'll Stay;4. Sexy Ways;5. Standing on the Verge of Getting It on;6. Jimmy's Got a Little Bit of Bitch in Him;7. Good Thoughts Bad Thoughts;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.