- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Funkadelic - Standing on the Verge: The Best of Funkadelic
- Write a Review
- #K54098 000000000 K54098000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/26/2009;Notes:UK double vinyl LP pressing. 2009 collection that incorporates material from their recordings with the Westbound and Wa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/26/2009;Notes:UK double vinyl LP pressing. 2009 collection that incorporates material from their recordings with the Westbound and Warner labels. 2009 is the 40th Anniversary of Funkadelic's first release and this compilation celebrates that landmark. Over a period of 12 years from their Westbound debut album to the release of 1981's the Electric Spanking of War Babies, Funkadelic, piloted by George Clinton, redefined the way that black music was recorded and presented. They scored 20 R&B chart hit singles and a dozen chart albums, but their influence was far greater. Standing on the Verge includes the two #1 R&B singles 'One Nation Under a Groove' and '(Not Just) Knee Deep', sample favorites such as 'I'll Bet You' and 'Undisco Kidd' and dance floor monsters such as 'Cosmic Slop' and 'Better By the Pound'. Westbound.;Track List:1. Cosmic Slop;2. Standing on the Verge of Getting It on;3. You Can't Miss What You Can't Measure;4. One Nation Under a Groove;5. Better By the Pound;6. Sexy Ways;7. Loose Booty;8. (Not Just) Knee Deep;9. A Joyful Process;10. Whatever Makes My Baby Feel Good;11. Can You Get to That;12. Maggot Brain;13. I Wanna Know Is It Good for You;14. I'll Bet You;15. Hit It and Quit It;16. Red Hot Mama;17. I Got a Thing You Got a Thing Everybody Got a Thing;18. Comin' Round the Mountain;19. Let's Take It to the Stage;20. Undisco Kidd
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.