- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fuoco Fatuo - Backwater
- Write a Review
- #K78188 000000000 K78188000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Fuoco Fatuo was born in 2011, in the middle of the ghastly lakes of Varese, Ita...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Fuoco Fatuo was born in 2011, in the middle of the ghastly lakes of Varese, Italy. Starting out as an occult and oppressive death / doom band with an eerie and gloomy debut album The Viper Slithers In The Ashes Of What Remains, which followed several EPs, they explore the darkest and most desolate spaces through a sickened development of sound, like a flood of impenetrable black magma. Backwater is a massive and suffocating funeral doom opus, focused on the distressing awareness of the nothingness, transcendence in the oblivion, and feeding on the black void. The relationship between the state of mind and nature, desolation, and the vast sense of distance are also main themes. An introspective, mournful journey, deeply rooted into the unknown
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.