- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
G. Love and Special - Sweet N Blues [Sugar Outtakes]
- Write a Review
- #K76435 000000000 K76435000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Limited white vinyl LP pressing of this six track mini album comes housed in a single jacket on uncoated recycled stock...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Limited white vinyl LP pressing of this six track mini album comes housed in a single jacket on uncoated recycled stock with insert/sticker and digital download. The six songs on Sweet 'n' Blues were recorded during the sessions for the 2014 album Sugar but were held back for a separate release. Philadelphia's G. Love & Special Sauce are known for their unique, "sloppy", and "laid back" Blues sound that encompasses classic R&B. The band is fronted by singer/songwriter Garrett Dutton, better known as G. Love. The band formed in January 1993 when Dutton was performing at a Boston bar, The Tam O'Shanter. Here he met drummer Jeffrey Clemens. Dutton and Clemens began working as a duo, and were joined a few months later by bassist Jim Prescott and became the house band at The Plough and Stars in Cambridge, Massachusetts. In 1994, they released their self-titled debut album on Okeh Records and the rest is history.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.