- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
G. Love & Special Sauce - Sugar
- Write a Review
- K59105 000000000 K59105000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/22/2014;Notes:G. Love & Special Sauce is an alternative hip-hop band from Philadelphia. They are known for their unique, "sloppy", an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/22/2014;Notes:G. Love & Special Sauce is an alternative hip-hop band from Philadelphia. They are known for their unique, "sloppy", and "laid back" blues sound that encompasses classic R&B. The band features Garrett Dutton, better known as G. Love, Jeffrey Clemens on drums, and Jim Prescott on bass. The band formed in January 1993 when Dutton was performing at a Boston bar, The Tam O'Shanter. Here he met drummer Jeffrey Clemens. Dutton and Clemens began working as a duo, and were joined a few months later by bassist Jim Prescott and became the house band at The Plough and Stars in Cambridge, Massachusetts. In 1994, they released their self-titled debut album on Okeh Records. On the strength of the single "Cold Beverage", due in part to the song's rotation on MTV, the album nearly went gold. After which, trying to capitalize on the success of the album, the group toured heavily, eventually landing a spot on the H.O.R.D.E. tour. In summer 2005, the band featured in an advertisement for the launch of Coca-Cola Zero, featuring the group's own unique version of the noted Coca-Cola advertising song "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing". On June 24, 2008, Superhero Brother was released.;Track List:1. Come Up Man;2. Nite Life;3. Good Life;4. Nothing Else Quite Like Home;5. Smokin' Blues;6. Sugar;7. Weekend Dance #2;8. Saturday Night;9. One Night Romance;10. Windshield Wipers;11. Cheating Heart;12. Too Much Month;13. Run for Me;14. Bad Girl Baby Blues
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.