- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
G Perico - 2 Tha Left
- Write a Review
- L33097 000000000 L33097000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/02/2018;Notes:Limited clear-with-blue-splattered vinyl LP pressing. South Central, Los Angeles rapper G Perico has established himsel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/02/2018;Notes:Limited clear-with-blue-splattered vinyl LP pressing. South Central, Los Angeles rapper G Perico has established himself as one of the most promising and consistently great voices in West Coast hip hop over the past year with his updated take on classic gangster rap. Having already released a full-length album in All Blue earlier this year and recently following it up with the G-Worthy project that sees him joining forces with rapper Jay Worthy and super-producer Cardo, Perico is now announcing a third album. 2 Tha Left picks up where All Blue left off and showcases a prolific young rapper who is relentless about honing his craft and is getting better with every new verse he records. The album features LA rappers TeeCee4800, AD, and Polyester alongside Northern California's Nef The Pharaoh and Mozzy in addition to the legendary New Orleans rapper Curren$y. Production on the project is characterized by a modern take on classic G-Funk courtesy of longtime collaborators Poly Boy, Polyester, Westside Webb, and Cardo amongst others. Omerta Inc will be bringing another G Perico project to vinyl. Having previously worked with him last year on the classic tape Shit Don't Stop.;Track List:1. Intro;2. Affiliated;3. Go;4. Everybody;5. Other Side;6. What Up Cuz;7. World on Wheels (Interlude);8. I Love Thots;9. Fly Around;10. What's Real;11. Send Her Home;12. Amerikkka;13. One Two;14. Mind Yours;15. The Outro;Special Attributes:BLUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.