- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
G3 - Live In Tokyo
- Write a Review
- #K65886 000000000 K65886000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:Limited triple 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in triple fold gatefold jacket with gloss varnish. Includes four page...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:Limited triple 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in triple fold gatefold jacket with gloss varnish. Includes four page insert. G3 is a concert tour organized by guitarist Joe Satriani featuring him alongside two other guitarists. Since it's inception in 1995, G3 has featured many guitarists, including Steve Vai, Eric Johnson, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Yngwie Malmsteen, John Petrucci, Robert Fripp, Paul Gilbert, Steve Morse, Steve Lukather, Uli Jon Roth, Michael Schenker, Adrian Legg and many other special guests. Live in Tokyo was recorded during the 2005 G3 tour, featuring Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, and (Dream Theater's) John Petrucci. The electrifying live performances were recorded on May 8th at the Tokyo Forum, when Satriani brought his popular G3 tour to Japan for a series of sold-out dates. Fans attending the packed-house shows were treated to individual sets by each six-stringer, followed by an evening ending all-star jam session.;Track List:1. Glasgow Kiss;2. Damage Control;3. The Audience Is Listening;4. Building the Church;5. LP 2 K'm Pee-Du-We;6. Up in Flames;7. Searching;8. War;9. LP 3 Foxy Lady;10. La Grange;11. Smoke on the Water
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.