- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gabe Dixon - Turn To Gold
- Write a Review
- #K79381 000000000 K79381000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:2016 release from the Nashville-based singer/songwriter. Turns To Gold addresses some weighty subjects - mortality, wha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:2016 release from the Nashville-based singer/songwriter. Turns To Gold addresses some weighty subjects - mortality, what's important in life, and the value of love. "In many ways, my new music is about learning how to be in a committed relationship, leave immature ways behind, grow, evolve, and move on from habits that aren't necessarily who you are anymore," he says. The album was recorded at The Smoakstack recording studio in Berry Hill, TN with Jano Rix on drums (The Wood Brothers), Viktor Krauss on bass (Lyle Lovett), and Kris Donegan on guitar (Cam). "I wanted to go in with musicians and get performances that were inspiring and inspired, and take it from there. Producer Paul Moak was completely on the same page. We cut everything to analog tape with no click track. What results is an album that feels very natural. Since One Spark I learned to trust myself, and the sound of Turns To Gold is the most representative of who I am. It's warm, laid-back, acoustic, and live.";Track List:1. Holding Her Freedom;2. Crave;3. Don't Make Me;4. The One Thing;5. Flow Like Wine;6. Same Place;7. If I Love You;8. That Redemption;9. The Way to Love Me (Feat. Natalie Prass);10. These Wheels;11. Devil and the Deep Blue Sea;12. Live Again
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.