- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gabriel Garzon Montano - Bishoune Alma Del Huila
- Write a Review
- #K72206 000000000 K72206000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/23/2014;Notes:Introducing singer, composer, multi-instrumentalist and native New Yorker Gabriel Garzón-Montano. Born to a Colombian f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/23/2014;Notes:Introducing singer, composer, multi-instrumentalist and native New Yorker Gabriel Garzón-Montano. Born to a Colombian father and a French mother, Gabriel spent his early years mastering the violin, guitar, and drums, before turning to the piano and bass guitar to better complete his compositions. By the time he graduated from SUNY Purchase's Music Conservatory, the foundations for his debut EP, Bishouné: Alma del Huila, were already laid... Gabriel's compositions revel in such unabashed personhood. "Everything Is Everything" captures the carefree nature of young summers in stark contrast to the inevitable maturity and subservience to life's rat race in "Keep On Running".;Track List:1. 6 8;2. Everything Is Everything;3. Naeja;4. Pour Maman;5. Keep On Running;6. Me Alone;7. 6 8 (Baebro Remix) (Digital Bonus) (Producer: Baebro);8. Keep On Running (Brendon Moeller Running Dub) (Digital Bonus) (Producer: Brendon Moeller);9. Pour Maman (Archie Pelago Remix) (Digital Bonus) (Producer: Archie Pelago);10. Naeja (Gut Nose Remix) (Digital Bonus) (Producer: Gut Nose);11. Pour Maman (Patrick Russell Dub) (Digital Bonus) (Producer: Patrick Russell);12. 6 8 (Lord Raja Remix) (Digital Bonus) (Producer: Lord Raja);Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.