- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gal Costa - India
- Write a Review
- #K56592 000000000 K56592000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 1973 album housed in replica of the original gatefold including...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 1973 album housed in replica of the original gatefold including the cover that was banned by the Brazilian military government in 1973 during the brutal dictatorship. India is a post-Tropicalia masterpiece from one of the movements key figures and true legends of Brazilian music, Gal Costa. Features a stellar line up of musicians including Gilberto Gil, Arthur Verocai, Dominguinhos, and Tenorio Jr. Amongst others. India includes the incredible 'Pontos de Luz' as sampled by Kaytranada on 'Lite Spots' - one of our favorite Brazilian songs of all time. A wonderful album from start to finish, touching on MPB, folk, jazz, funk and rock with strong Tropicalia and Nordestino influences throughout. Also includes "Índia," "Volta," and "Desafinado".;Track List:1. Índia;2. Milho Verde;3. Presente Cotidiano;4. Volta;5. Relance;6. Da Maior Importncia;7. Passarinho;8. Pontos de Luz;9. Desafinado;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.