- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Galactic - Into the Deep
- Write a Review
- #L01567 000000000 L01567000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/17/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Hailing from New Orleans, Louisiana - Galactic has been exp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/17/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Hailing from New Orleans, Louisiana - Galactic has been exploring their seemingly limitless musical possibilities for more than 30 years. Since then, the band has consistently pushed artistic boundaries on the road and in the studio, approaching their music with open ears and drawing inspiration as much from the sounds bubbling up from their city's streets as they do from each other. Into The Deep includes collaborations with artists they've made connections with over the years including Macy Gray, Mavis Staples, JJ Grey, Ryan Montbleau, David Shaw Of The Revivalists, Maggie Koerner, Brushy One String And Charm Taylor.;Track List:1. Sugar Doosie;2. Higher and Higher (Feat. JJ Grey);3. Into the Deep (Feat. Macy Gray);4. Dolla Diva (Feat. David Shaw and Maggie Koerner);5. Long Live the Borgne;6. Right on (Feat. Ms. Charm Taylor);7. Domino (Feat. Ryan Montbleau);8. Buck 77;9. Does It Really Make a Difference (Feat. Mavis Staples);10. Chicken in the Corn (Feat. Brushy One String);11. Today's Blues;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.