- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gallant - Ology
- Write a Review
- K58164 000000000 K58164000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 release. The push-and-pull that drives Gallant's music is like a pendulum swingin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 release. The push-and-pull that drives Gallant's music is like a pendulum swinging back and forth between genres and influences. His combination of muscular vocal acrobatics and sonic unpredictability has attracted universal tastemaker praise and a growing fan base. Complex championed the Los Angeles-based singer and songwriter as "The R&B game changer," LA Times claimed, "Precise writing of Frank Ocean, big vocal runs of Sam Smith," and NME predicted, "the voice that will redefine R&B," while Entertainment Weekly, The Fader, Billboard, and more have shown support. Sir Elton John summed it up best saying, "Gallant is gonna be huge." Gallant has been on this pursuit since junior high. As Gallant continues on his search, he leaves a message on the path. "If people can hear I'm not doing this to feed any ego or serve someone else, that's all I want," he leaves off. "I'm trying to create a photo album I can look back on to see where I've overcome challenges. I'm using music as a means of self-discovery. If my songs help somebody do the same thing or realize art can help us improve ourselves, I'd be honored.";Track List:1. First;2. Talking to Myself;3. Shotgun;4. Bourbon;5. Bone + Tissue;6. Oh Universe;7. Weight in Gold;8. Episode;9. Miyazaki;10. Counting;11. Percogesic;12. Jupiter;13. Open Up;14. Skipping Stones (Feat Jhene Aiko);15. Chandra;16. Last;17. Weight in Gold (Brasstracks Remix)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.