- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Game Theory - 2 Steps From The Middle Ages
- Write a Review
- #K66760 000000000 K66760000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Limited orange colored vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. Following up 1987's Lolita Nation (whose reissue a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Limited orange colored vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. Following up 1987's Lolita Nation (whose reissue appeared on numerous year-end "best of " lists for 2016) would be no easy task for Game Theory. But, Scott Miller and company were certainly up for the task. Re-teaming with producer Mitch Easter (R. E. M. , Marshall Crenshaw, Velvet Crush), 2 Steps From The Middle Ages was released in 1988, and showed the band had no shortage of energy, experimentation, and excellent material. This reissue contains the original 13 songs supplemented with a whopping 11 bonus tracks-demos, live performances and covers- all previously unissued. Packaging includes rare and previously unseen photos from the band's photographer, Robert Toren, as well as essays from Easter, Ken Stringfellow (The Posies, Big Star), and Franklin Bruno (The Village Voice, Salon. Com). The band's drummer, Gil Ray, who was involved in all aspects with the Game Theory reissue series including this title, sadly passed away earlier this year. This reissue is lovingly dedicated to him.;Track List:1. Room for One More Honey;2. What the Whole World Wants;3. The Picture of Agreeability;4. Amelia Have You Lost;5. Rolling with the Moody Girls;6. Wyoming;7. In a Delorean;8. You Drive;9. Leilani;10. Wish I Could Stand or Have;11. Don't Entertain Me Twice;12. Throwing the Election;13. Initiations Week;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.