- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gang of Four - Entertainment Gang of Four
- Write a Review
- #K57204 000000000 K57204000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/24/2005;Notes:Formed in 1977 by Leeds University students, Gang of Four produced some of the most exhilarating and lasting music of t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/24/2005;Notes:Formed in 1977 by Leeds University students, Gang of Four produced some of the most exhilarating and lasting music of the early English post-punk era of 1978-1983. Fueled by the fury of punk rock and radical political theory, Gang of Four successfully welded the two in an inspired display of polemics and music that addressed the vagaries of life in the modern world (including love and romance) as matters of political inquiry. What made Gang of Four's polemical clang'n'roll so compelling was that it worked as harsh, bracing, and ultimately liberating rock & roll. With Allen and Burnham combining as a formidable and frequently very funky rhythm section, Gill didn't play guitar as much as emit thick wads of semi-tuneful distortion, while King "sang" in a dry, declamatory fashion similar to that of the Fall's Mark E. Smith. They have always remained, to the ears of those opened wide by punk rock, an extremely important band. 1979 release.;Track List:1. Ether;2. Natural's Not in It;3. Not Great Men;4. Damaged Goods;5. Return the Gift;6. Guns Before Butter;7. I Found That Essence Rare;8. Glass;9. Contract;10. At Home He's a Tourist;11. 5-45;12. Anthrax;13. Outside the Trains Don't Run on Time;14. He'd Send in the Army;15. It's Her Factory;16. Armalite Rifle;17. Guns Before Butter [Alternate Version];18. Contract [Alternate Version];19. Blood Free [Live];20. Sweet Jane [Live]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.