- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gang of Four - Solid Gold
- K62280 000000000 K62280000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP repressing of this 1981 release. Solid Gold is the second album by British post-punk band Gan...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP repressing of this 1981 release. Solid Gold is the second album by British post-punk band Gang of Four. Two of Solid Gold's tracks, "Outside the Trains Don't Run on Time" and "He'd Send in the Army", are re-recordings of songs previously released as a single in the UK. The quartet formed in 1977 in Leeds. The original members, who appear on this album, were singer Jon King, guitarist Andy Gill, bass guitarist Dave Allen and drummer Hugo Burnham. Their jagged, angular and unconventional approach to rock was - and still remains - unique and influential. Gang Of Four plays a stripped-down mix of punk rock, funk and dub, with an emphasis on the social and political ills of society. Gang of Four are widely considered one of the leading bands of the late 1970s/early 1980s post-punk movement.;Track List:1. Paralysed (Gang of Four);2. What We All Want (Gang of Four);3. If I Could Keep It for Myself (Gang of Four);4. Outside the Trains Don't Run on Time (Gang of Four);5. Why Theory? (Gang of Four);6. Cheeseburger (Gang of Four);7. The Republic (Gang of Four);8. In the Ditch (Gang of Four);9. A Hole in the Wallet (Gang of Four);10. He'd Send in the Army (Gang of Four);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.