- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gang of Four - What Happens Next
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K83146 000000000 K83146000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:International in scope as well as personnel, What Happens Next grapples with ideas of identity, religion, and capitalis...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:International in scope as well as personnel, What Happens Next grapples with ideas of identity, religion, and capitalism, and how individuals are led astray by ideology and received wisdom. It does so with music that is heavy, dynamic, and often moving in ways that Gang of Four haven't explored before. The consistent thread is Gill's unmistakable guitarplaying, as restless and probing as his lyrics. More than a band, Gang of Four is an idea for a band. Created amid the political and intellectual foment of Leeds in 1977, Gang of Four was an argument, a manifesto, a dare: What would happen if you dismantled assumptions and worked from first principles? What might a rock band sound like if it took nothing for granted? What Happens Next, the title of Gang of Four's thrilling and unsettling ninth album, refers both to the world outside and the band itself: an emphatic commitment to the future.;Track List:1. Where the Nightingale Sings;2. Broken Talk (Feat. Alison Mosshart);3. Obey the Ghost;4. England's in My Bones (Feat. Alison Mosshart);5. The Dying Rays (Feat. Herbert Gronemyer);6. Isle of Dogs;7. Stranded;8. Graven Image (Feat. Robbie Furze);9. First World Citizen;10. Dead Souls (Feat. Hotei);Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.