- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gang Starr - Daily Operation
- Write a Review
- #K63172 000000000 K63172000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of their classic 1992 third album. Guru continued to deliver intellectual hardcore, mixing deft rhy...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of their classic 1992 third album. Guru continued to deliver intellectual hardcore, mixing deft rhymes with serious beat-o-logy while Premier mines the jazz vaults, uncovering some seriously dusty grooves, with which he concocts some of the best minimalist hip-hop to ever be committed to wax. This LP is part of a 'Respect the Classics' vinyl reissue series tribute to many of hip-hop's finest. Packaged with a 3-D cover treatment, giving the timeless cover art multiple, mind blowing layers of depth. From the timeless picture of Malcolm X on the back wall to the briefcase overflowing with money that appears to leap off the cover, this classic album has been given the perfect cover treatment for collectors new and old.;Track List:1. Daily Operation (Side A);2. The Place We Dwell (Side A);3. Flip the Script (Side A);4. Ex-Girl to Next Girl (Side A);5. Soliloquy of Chaos (Side A);6. I'm the Man (Side A);7. 92 Interlude (Side A);8. Take It Personal (Side A);9. 2 Deep (Side A);10. 24-7/365 (Side B);11. No Shame in My Game (Side B);12. Conspiracy (Side B);13. The Illest Brother (Side B);14. Hardcore Composer (Side B);15. B.Y.S. (Side B);16. Much Too Much (Side B);17. Take Two and Pass (Side B);18. Stay Tuned (Side B)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.