- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gare du Nord - Rendezvous 8:02
- Write a Review
- L28719 000000000 L28719000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/25/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm transparent blue vinyl LP pressing. The Dutch-Belgian jazz band duo Gare du Nord released their seventh s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/25/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm transparent blue vinyl LP pressing. The Dutch-Belgian jazz band duo Gare du Nord released their seventh studio album Rendezvous 8:02 in 2012. Since their formation at the beginning of this century they released a list of jazz and blues albums in which they show the listener how much fun they have creating their musical pieces. Rendezvous 8.02 has become a famed record in which urban jazz effortlessly meets with ancient blues while they still keep on swinging. The album breathes the atmosphere of the big city Paris and is a welcome addition to the discography of this unique band. The album includes a new version of 'Pablo's Blues', while their recognizable lounge sounds still remain. Since the Gare du Nord debut album In Search of Excellounge, released in 2002, they're creating jazz music in which the guitar and saxophone plays an important part in their music. After the split of the duo in 2013, the band continues performing with their material in different lineups.;Track List:1. Tom's Song;2. What's Up;3. Somethin Like That;4. Pablo's Blues 2O12 (Tarantino Mix);5. Tarantino's Tango;6. Hey Mr. Glider;7. Groove Me Up;8. Poor Boy's Blues;9. Hotel Beat Paris;10. Golden Days of West Coast Jazz;11. The Great Fantastic;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION, BLUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.