- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Garrett Klahn - Garrett Klahn
- Write a Review
- #K78423 000000000 K78423000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. In 1996 Texas is the Reason released their only full length record Do You Know Who Y...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. In 1996 Texas is the Reason released their only full length record Do You Know Who You Are? combining a structured balance of powerful and melodic guitars, equally measured drums, and an earnest vocal delivery closer to that found on the other side of the Atlantic. As pioneers of EMOcore, the band's implosion a year later on the brink of major label success is the stuff of rock lore. Texas is the Reason has since become embedded in the history of emo, if not indie rock as a whole. It's a legacy Garrett Klahn (frontman/guitarist) embraces without the constraints of definition. For Klahn, the eighteen year spread between then and now has been wide, wonderful and packed with wanderlust. Through a journey of various projects - the hook-laden Solea the shoe-gazing Atlantic/Pacific and now, his first proper solo release - Klahn's musicianship has flourished.;Track List:1. Are We Alright?;2. Big Deep;3. I Don't Care at All;4. Motion for Action;5. The River;6. Friday Nights 1969;7. Silver Wings;8. Ravenna;9. Salvation Sirens;10. Autovia Blues;Special Attributes:WITH CD, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.