- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gary Moore - Still Got The Blues
- Write a Review
- #K58042 000000000 K58042000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Still Got the Blues is a 1990 album by guitarist Gary Moore. Prior to this album Moore's wor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Still Got the Blues is a 1990 album by guitarist Gary Moore. Prior to this album Moore's work had consisted of predominantly jazz-fusion with Colosseum II and rock and hard rock styles, including his work with Skid Row, Thin Lizzy, G-Force, as well as a large repertoire of solo work. This album, as evidenced by it's title, was a departure from hard rock to an electric blues style. Still Got the Blues was assisted by contributions from Albert King, Albert Collins and George Harrison. The title track was released on the single format and reached #97 on the Billboard Hot 100 on 16 February 1991. It was the only single of Moore's to chart in the Billboard Hot 100. The album reached #83 on the Billboard 200 on 16 February 1991, then was certified gold by the RIAA on November 1995. This was the most successful album both in sales and chart positions from Gary Moore in the US.;Track List:1. Moving on (Side A);2. Oh Pretty Woman (Side A);3. Walking By Myself;4. Still Got the Blues (Side A);5. Texas Strut (Side A);6. Too Tired (Side B);7. King of the Blues (Side B);8. As the Years Go Passing By (Side B);9. Midnight Blues (Side B)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.