- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gary Numan - From Inside (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K78221 000000000 K78221000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:Based on the epic graphic novel by John Bergin, From Inside is the story of Cee, a young pregnant woman who finds herse...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:Based on the epic graphic novel by John Bergin, From Inside is the story of Cee, a young pregnant woman who finds herself on a damaged train slowly transcribing it's way across a bleak post-apocalyptic landscape. Cee struggles with memories of her lost husband and the imminent birth of her child. Soundtrack composed by Electronic and Industrial music pioneer Gary Numan and Ade Fenton.;Track List:1. The Train 3:06;2. Wasteland 4:03;3. We Cross A Bridge Over Death 4:12;4. On A Red Lake 2:24;5. The Empty House Vocals – Persia Numan 2:06;6. Memories of Fire 2:05;7. Doody 2:20;8. So Many Bodies 1:48;9. Refinery 2:04;10. Crows 1:39;11. The Killing 1:42;12. My Part In This Is Over 1:42;13. Almost Inhuman 1:57;14. A Moment of Reflection 3:54;15. Nothing Can Stop Us 1:44;16. The Cave In 1:37;17. A Dream About the Dirty-Faced Girl 1:33;18. The Little Fire Engine 2:36;19. Heaven and Hell 4:42;20. Leviathan 3:30;21. The End Of The World 3:09;22. Cee The Light 3:53;23. Falling 1:51;24. Finding Him 2:41;25. The Bandaged Man 2:27;26. Into The Eternal Flames 2:43;Special Attributes:SPECIAL EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.