- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gary Numan - Replicas
- Write a Review
- K59080 000000000 K59080000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. By the release of their second album, Replicas, Gary Numan was the undisputed focal point and leader...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. By the release of their second album, Replicas, Gary Numan was the undisputed focal point and leader of icy electro-punkers Tubeway Army. And the move proved to be massively successful back home in the U.K., where both the album and the single "Are 'Friends' Electric?" topped the charts. The band had made a conscious effort to streamline the sound heard on it's 1978 self-titled debut - the distorted guitar riffs were played on Moog synthesizers instead, and Numan had perfected his faux-space-age persona. And the paranoia that is very evident in the lyrics and vocals on Numan's next release, The Pleasure Principle, can be detected on Replicas. Another near-perfect album by the band, highlights are many - "Me! I Disconnect from You," "The Machman," "You Are in My Vision," and the chilling ballad "Down in the Park.";Track List:1. Me I Disconnect from You;2. Are 'Friends' Electric;3. The Machman;4. Praying to the Aliens;5. Down in the Park;6. You Are in My Vision;7. Replicas;8. It Must Have Been Years;9. When the Machines Rock;10. I Nearly Married a Human
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.