- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gates - You Are All You Have Left to Fear
- Write a Review
- #K83683 000000000 K83683000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:You Are All You Have Left to Fear is New Jersey's Gates second EP release and label debut. Though the group formed only...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:You Are All You Have Left to Fear is New Jersey's Gates second EP release and label debut. Though the group formed only a scant two years ago, all five of it's members are experienced performers - guitarist Ethan Koozer was once a member of the Indie-rock luminaries Lydia - and they've showcased their well executed blend of aggression and serenity on the road in both the United States and United Kingdom, having shared the stage with heavyweights like Pianos Become the Teeth, Moving Mountains, Rival Schools, and Gifts from Enola along the way. With a strong indie rock pedigree expect to see a lot of Gates in the coming months.;Track List:1. They See Only Shadows;2. Like This You Mean;3. Cast In The Pattern;4. To Those Who Fell...;5. ...And To Those Who Carry On;6. The Sound Of Letting Go;7. Skyline
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.