- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gaussian Curve - Clouds
- Write a Review
- #K75804 000000000 K75804000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2015;Notes:Music from Memory's fourth release sees the Amsterdam-based label taking an exciting sidestep with the release of Cloud...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2015;Notes:Music from Memory's fourth release sees the Amsterdam-based label taking an exciting sidestep with the release of Clouds. It's the debut album from Gaussian Curve, a collaboration between Italian ambient pioneer Gigi Masin, Land of Light's Jonny Nash, and Marco Sterk (also known as Young Marco). The trio came together during a weekend-long recording session in April, 2014, with no preconceived ideas. Developed around improvised jams, the eight tracks on the album are all single-take live recordings. The three musicians succeed in developing a musical language all of their own, with Gigi Masin on Rhodes and piano Jonny Nash on guitar, melodica, synths, and trumpet and Marco Sterk on synths, rhythmic structures, and production duties. Recorded in the heart of Amsterdam's red-light district, the album reflects the unusually warm spring and the buzz from the open windows that filled the derelict downtown studio space during that particular weekend. And on the more introverted late-night compositions, the music quietly soars, reflecting the brooding melancholy of an evening in that particular part of the city. Clouds is a simple, heartfelt record of an inspired meeting of unique souls in unique surroundings.;Track List:1. 01. Talk to the Church;2. 02. Impossible Island;3. 03. Dewdrops;4. 04. Ride;5. 05. Broken Clouds;6. 06. Unsolved;7. 07. the Longest Road;8. 08. Red Light
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.