- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gavin DeGraw - Something Worth Saving
- Write a Review
- #K57042 000000000 K57042000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release, the sixth album from the Grammy-nominated, multi-platinum s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release, the sixth album from the Grammy-nominated, multi-platinum selling singer, performer and songwriter. Recorded in multiple cities in the U.S. including Miami, Los Angeles and Nashville, Something Worth Saving marks DeGraw's first full length studio release in nearly three years, following 2013's highly acclaimed Make A Move. The first official album single is "She Sets the City on Fire," written by Gavin DeGraw and Gregg Wattenberg and produced by Gregg Wattenberg. To date, Gavin has sold over 2.4m albums and 9.1m singles worldwide. His debut album, Chariot, sold over 1M copies, earned platinum certification, and yielded three hit singles. Since then he has been consistently touring around the world, including sold out dates with the legendary Billy Joel.;Track List:1. She Sets the City on Fire 3:38;2. You Make My Heart Sing Louder 3:54;3. Kite Like Girl 3:20;4. Making Love with the Radio on 4:10;5. Harder to Believe 4:04;6. Say I Am 3:15;7. How Lucky Can a Man Get 3:53;8. New Love 3:26;9. Annalee 3:06;10. Something Worth Saving 3:38;Special Attributes:DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.