- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gavin Russom - Night Sky
- Write a Review
- #K92579 000000000 K92579000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/02/2011;Notes:U.S. twelve inch vinyl pressing. There is a fantastic quality to Gavin Russom's work, an otherworldliness that is subtl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/02/2011;Notes:U.S. twelve inch vinyl pressing. There is a fantastic quality to Gavin Russom's work, an otherworldliness that is subtle yet palpable. It's heard or felt, more precisely in all of his projects, including the Crystal Ark, Black Meteoric Star and his numerous recordings with Delia Gonzalez. All of Russom's sonic astral projections, with their textures and atmospheric layers, demonstrate his astounding production skills and modular wizardry. As DFA's studio engineer, he was entrusted with the hefty task of maintaining the label's analog stockade. Russom has built custom gear for the likes of James Murphy, Black Dice and Holy Ghost! has remixed artists including Juan Maclean, Cut Copy and Caribou and filled out the wonderful music of LCD Soundsystem. So it's no wonder that Russom's newest solo outing, Night Sky, reflects the talent and experience accrued in all those roles with both stunning precision and audible clarity.;Track List:1. Night Sky;2. Night Sky [Mutant Beat Dance Remix]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.