- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gaz Coombes - Matador
- Write a Review
- #K90450 000000000 K90450000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the second solo album from the former Supergrass frontman. The follow-up to his debut ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the second solo album from the former Supergrass frontman. The follow-up to his debut album HERE COME THE BOMBS, MATADOR was recorded in Coombe's' home studio as well as Courtyard Studios in Oxfordshire. Most of the instruments on the album were performed by Gaz himself. 'There's this disposable vibe around music at the moment which is odd, because it's so obviously central to most people's lives,' says Gaz. 'Life is full of moments of fear, loss and longing, but it's how you get through those things and triumph over them which define you. But there's as much light as there is dark on this record there's beauty in both of those states and that has always intrigued me.' Who could ever doubt it? Call it the return of the album if you like, but one thing's for sure. MATADOR is the sound of one of Britain's greatest songwriters facing the future with a flourish.;Track List:1. Buffalo;2. 20/20;3. The English Ruse;4. The Girl Who Fell to Earth;5. Detroit;6. Needle's Eye;7. Seven Walls;8. Oscillate;9. To the Wire;10. Is It On?;11. Matador
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.