- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gazebos - Die Alone
- Write a Review
- #K90031 000000000 K90031000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/19/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Call it fate, call it fortune, call it the all-wise guiding-goddess Hand o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/19/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Call it fate, call it fortune, call it the all-wise guiding-goddess Hand of Rock 'n' Roll, because any way you cut it, Gazebos was meant to be. Ever since the motley quartet of Seattle music-scene lifers came together in 2014, Gazebos has been a shining beacon of the city's live-music landscape, their performances raucous and cathartic and hilarious, uniting the tribes under a banner of unabashed and unabridged fun. Given the band's collision of interests, Die Alone's manic diversity makes perfect sense. These songs are patchworks of parts conceived individually as demos and woven together collectively during sessions in Coahran's basement-which is also where the album was recorded on 8-track with Seattle garage-rock guru Kurt Bloch as engineer. No song sounds like another and yet the album sustains a dizzying, alluring vibe.;Track List:1. Just Get High;2. Maintenance;3. I Don't Wanna Be Here;4. Blend;5. Ere Specka;6. Sauna;7. There Are Worse Things I Could Do;8. Not Allowed;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.