- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
G.B.H. - No Survivors
- #L00886 000000000 L00886000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Charged GBH, commonly known as GBH, are an English street punk band which was formed in 1978 by vocalist Colin Abrahall...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Charged GBH, commonly known as GBH, are an English street punk band which was formed in 1978 by vocalist Colin Abrahall, guitarist Colin "Jock" Blyth, bassist Sean McCarthy and Drummer Andy "Wilf" Williams. GBH were early pioneers of English street punk, often nicknamed "UK82", along with Discharge, Broken Bones, The Exploited and The Varukers. They have gone on to influence several punk rock musicians. The name GBH was inspired by then-bassist Sean McCarthy's trial for grievous bodily harm, though some fans also believe it is an acronym for "Great Britain Hardcore".;Track List:1. Sick Boy;2. Maniac;3. Mantrap;4. Time Bomb;5. Necrophilia;6. Hell Hole;7. I Am the Hunted;8. Generals;9. Catch 23;10. Give Me Fire;11. City Baby Attacked By Rats;12. No Survivors;13. Alcohol;14. Bell End Bop
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.