- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Geeeman - Wanna Go Bang EP
- Write a Review
- #K79842 000000000 K79842000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Gerd aka Geeeman has consistently sound tracked peak-time moments across releases on Catch, Royal Oak, Clone, and his o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Gerd aka Geeeman has consistently sound tracked peak-time moments across releases on Catch, Royal Oak, Clone, and his own 4 Lux, punctuated by such classics as The NY House Trak as NY Stomp, Bang't as Geeeman, and his stellar remix of George FitzGerald's Child, which first instigated his link with Aus (AUS 1241EP, 2012). The dense, persistent bass of Wanna Go Bang circles under swinging hats alongside a hacked-up vocal bit-crushed signals and powerful analog drums pepper the free-form Tribute Instrumental Clone's very own mastering engineer Alden Tyrell lifts the track further with capacious laser stabs and brazen, overdriven 909 drums.;Track List:1. A1. Wanna Go Bang;2. A2. Wanna Go Bang (Tribute Instrumental);3. B1. Wanna Go Bang (Alden Tyrell Remix);4. B2. Wanna Go Bang (Alden Tyrell Instrumental);Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.