- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gene Autry - A Melody Ranch Christmas Party
- #K77574 000000000 K77574000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Gene Autry's A Melody Ranch Christmas is a special album of iconic and rare Christmas songs performe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Gene Autry's A Melody Ranch Christmas is a special album of iconic and rare Christmas songs performed live on Gene Autry's popular Melody Ranch radio show. Artists include Gene Autry, the Cass County Boys, the Pinafores, the Gene Autry Blue Jeans, Rosemary Clooney, and Carl Cotner's Orchestra. You'll also hear Gene introduce songs, Pat Buttram perform classic comedy, and Johnny Bond thoughtfully reflect on the season. A true vintage radio show program. Gene Autry gained fame as a singing cowboy on the radio, in movies, and on television for more than three decades beginning in the early 1930s.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.