- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gene Chandler - Duke of Earl
- Write a Review
- #K65193 000000000 K65193000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/12/2013;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of the chart-topping Chicago Soul singer's 1961 album in stereo. Includes the US #1 hit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/12/2013;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of the chart-topping Chicago Soul singer's 1961 album in stereo. Includes the US #1 hit 'Duke of Earl' and 'Nite Owl'. The singer born Eugene Dixon cut his teeth performing as a teen on Chicago's south side in the early 50s with the Gaytones vocal group before joining the R&B quintet the Dukays in 1957. With Dixon singing lead, the group recorded four sides for Nat Records in 1961 of which 'Duke of Earl' was one but the label declined to release it, opting instead for 'Nite Owl' which became a sizeable R&B hit later that year. Producers Carl Davis and Bill 'Bunky' Sheppard then shopped 'Duke' around eventually licensing the track to Vee-Jay who decided to release it by Dixon as a solo singer.;Track List:1. Duke of Earl;2. Stand By Me;3. Festival of Love;4. Daddy's Home;5. I Wake Up Crying;6. Turn on Your Love;7. Nite Owl;8. I'll Follow You;9. Big Lie;10. Kissin' in the Kitchen;11. So Many Ways;12. Lonely Island
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.