- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gene Vincent and the Blue Caps - Gene Vincent and the Blue Caps
- Write a Review
- #K78556 000000000 K78556000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:The second LP from Gene Vincent and the Blue Caps, a self-titled affair, was recorded in October 1956, a mere four mont...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:The second LP from Gene Vincent and the Blue Caps, a self-titled affair, was recorded in October 1956, a mere four months after their debut, and released in 1957. Again featuring the searing guitar work of Cliff Gallup, this album captures Gene Vincent at his most mature and confident. The band was capable of running circles around basically all white rock and roll groups around at the time and this LP showcases their depth and breadth fantastically. Featuring amazing originals, one of the more brilliant covers of The Righteous Brothers' "Unchained Melody," and a haunting version of The Delmore Brothers' "Blues Stay Away from Me", Gene Vincent and the Blue Caps is necessary for all fans of early rock and roll.;Track List:1. Red Blue Jeans and a Pony Tail 2:15;2. Hold Me Hug Me Rock Me 2:15;3. Unchained Melody 2:38;4. You Told a Fib 2:21;5. Cat Man 2:18;6. You Better Believe 2:01;7. Cruisin' 2:12;8. Double Talkin' Baby 2:12;9. Blues Stay Away from Me 2:16;10. Pink Thunderbird 2:32;11. I Sure Miss You 2:38;12. Pretty Pretty Baby 2:27;13. Important Words 2:21;14. B-I-Bickey-Bi Bo-Bo-Go 2:16;15. Five Days Five Days 2:37;16. Teenage Partner 2:14;17. Five Feet of Lovin' 2:07
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.