- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gentleman Jesse & His Men - Leaving Atlanta [Digital Download]
- Write a Review
- #K89434 000000000 K89434000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/20/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release from the acclaimed singer/songwriter. To cope with the reality of living in Atlanta, a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/20/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release from the acclaimed singer/songwriter. To cope with the reality of living in Atlanta, a place that was going straight to hell, Jesse went down to the basement of his house and wrote 20 songs that would become Leaving Atlanta. What could have easily become a bummer record ended up being nothing short of inspiring. The album is bookended by 'Eat Me Alive,' an anthem of perseverance that was for Jesse a demon-exercising tool, and another mover titled 'We Got to Get Out of Here,' which is less about getting out of an actual location and more about getting out of a state of mind. Stylistically, Jesse never strays from his bread and butter: short, hook-driven and delicately patterned rock 'n' roll songs. One could compare him to Nick Lowe, Elvis Costello or Paul Collins 'til the cows come home, but at this point Gentleman Jesse sounds like Gentleman Jesse. Leaving Atlanta is Jesse hitting his personal and musical stride.;Track List:1. Eat Me Alive;2. I'm Only Lonely;3. Take It Easy on Me;4. What Did I Do;5. You Give Me Shivers;6. Careful What You Wish for;7. Kind of Uptight;8. Frostbite;9. I'm a Mess;10. Word Gets Around;11. Covered Up My Tracks;12. Rooting for the Underdog;13. We Got to Get Out of Here;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.