- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
George Harrison - Early Takes, Vol. 1
- Write a Review
- K55667 000000000 K55667000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/01/2012;Notes:EARLY TAKES is a pivotal companion piece to this critically acclaimed documentary and features previously unreleased re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/01/2012;Notes:EARLY TAKES is a pivotal companion piece to this critically acclaimed documentary and features previously unreleased recordings from George Harrison. Included are rare, early takes of "I'd Have You Anytime" and "Awaiting on You All," plus unheard demo versions of "Behind That Locked Door," "All Things Must Pass," "Run of the Mill," and "My Sweet Lord," all later featured on Harrisons 1970 chart-topping album ALL THINGS MUST PASS. Other unreleased tracks include demos of "The Light That Has Lighted the World," "Let It Be Me," Bob Dylan's "Mama You've Been on My Mind," and an early take of "Woman Don't You Cry for Me.";Track List:1. My Sweet Lord;2. Run of the Mill;3. I'd Have You Any Time;4. Mama You've Been on My Mind;5. Let It Be Me;6. Woman Don't You Cry for Me;7. Awaiting on You All;8. Behind That Locked Door;9. All Things Must Pass;10. The Light That Has Lighted the World
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.