- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
George Harrison - Gone Troppo
- Write a Review
- K54611 000000000 K54611000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Gone Troppo, issued on Dark Horse Records in November 1982, would prove to be Harrison s las...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Gone Troppo, issued on Dark Horse Records in November 1982, would prove to be Harrison s last studio album for five years, during which he largely took an extended hiatus from his recording career. The album title, Gone Troppo, was an Australian slang expression meaning 'gone mad/crazy' and also a reference to the Italian term 'non troppo', used in tempo markings and meaning 'not too much'. Billboard said of Gone Troppo: 'Harrison's sunny lyricism shines brightest when least encumbered by self-consciousness, and here that equation yields a breezy, deceptively eclectic charmer.' The album was Harrison's 10th studio release and found the former Beatle in a more whimsical mood than usual.;Track List:1. Wake Up My Love;2. That's the Way It Goes;3. I Really Love You;4. Greece;5. Gone Troppo;6. Mystical One;7. Unknown Delight;8. Baby Don't Run Away;9. Dream Away;10. Circles
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.